Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Why English?

I've been blogging since 2008, it means about 5 years ago. The first time I had blogged, I used Indonesian languaged to write all my postings. Well, sometimes, I used English also. Especially for lyrics and poems. I don't know why I used those mixed languages on my blog. Seems pretty uncommited, rite? Hehe..

But lately, about a few months, I decided to use English for my blog. Why English? Meanwhile my English is not good as another Indonesian blogger. Yeah, because I am still learning. I always learn anything and everything that I think is nice and give me a good motivation. If only my French language is good, I think I will use it as my "chosen" language for my blog.

Whatever the languages I use for my blog, I hope everyone who's read my blog will enjoy my writes. Remember, I write not because "I have to write", but because "I LOVE TO WRITE. I LOVE WRITING". That's why I always write this blog with all my heart :)

No comments: