Monday, March 3, 2014

Video of the week



Midnight by Coldplay


In the darkness before the dawn In the swirling of the storm
When I’m rolling with the punches and hope is gone
Leave a light a light on
Millions of miles from home
In the swirling swimming on
When I’m rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light a light on
Leave a light a light on
In the darkness before the dawn
In the darkness before the dawn
Leave a light a light on
Leave a light a light on


Probably this is one of Coldplay song that I am not so into. I mean, I like the video of course, because it has a very unique concept. It's like a negative film, so I think it's pretty cool. But, I don't really like the song. Because it's so gloomy and doesn't 'feel' like Coldplay. I know, almost all Coldplay songs has a mellow and touchy lyric. But this one, I think...well, nah!

No comments: