Friday, March 14, 2014

Dreams

Have you ever imagine what will you be in 5 years from now? Is there any chance for you to still live and breathe the air? Do you have any plans or any excited goals you will make? I'm sure every person in this world wil have their own plans. Another achievement and also another dreams that you wish will come true. For me, my life is wonderful. I have a very happy family with the parents that I love. I have the most amazing forever man that I see everyday in my days. I have a very funny, nice and good friends. I have a good job in a good corporate. But I believe, life will always passes us by. Time will change. Nothing last forever. 

Sometimes I imagine, 5 years from now, I will have a good position at my office (maybe my future office). And also, I will have my imagine business which is : have a little coffee shop with a little library in it. Meanwhile, I also will be a writer, or at least I will publish my own book. Then I will have a kids that Krishna and I will raise it with love and sweetness. We will have 2 kids. A boy and a girl. Or perhaps it'll twins!  

Having a good dreams or plans that you dream about will make your live more motivate. If we sure good things will come, then voila! good things will come in front of you. Being positive and surrounded with a positive people also will help you to live your life more brighter. 

All I wanna say is, if you guys have a dreams or goals, just believe it. Because it might be come true. 

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
 - Paulo Coelho-

Yes, that's true!

No comments: