Monday, October 30, 2017

The Fruits On My Skin

How many of you loves to eat fruits? And how many of you loves to use some beauty products that contain fruits as me as well? Our body really need fruits because of the nutrition. And so do our skin. Because it can also give nutrition for your skin, make it healthy and also glowing.

I am going to tell you some of my favorite products that contain fruits and I really really loves currently : 




I absolutely love and adore this scrub!!! This product really has a very nice and sweet scents like a real peach. Everytime I use this scrub, I never wash my body with soap again. Because this scrub really make my skin clean, healthy and also the smell can tangled on my skin for a day ❤


The first time I saw this body sorbet, I was like "I have to buy thooooseeeee...!". Actually the body sorbet has three variants : Watermelon, Kiwi and Pineapple. But I bought the Kiwi (because the Warermelon was sold out!). Besides body sorbet, it also came out with scrubs. I used this product about a week ago, and I think this Kiwi body sorbet is really good and has this cool thingy sensation everytime I put it. Besides, this product is really cheap. So you better buy it or less you missed it! 


I always love watermelon, yes I do! My best friend had this product once, and she told me that I should buy it, because it is soooo me! So yeah, I bought it about a month ago, and from the moment I bought it, I really can't get this product out of my head. The smell, Ooooh My Gooood...really really sweet and romantic. It's soft, moist and blended well into my hands. I just love it!

And those are my favorite beauty products that has scents fruit and really makes my skin healthy. So tell me, which fruits that you really love? ☺

Love,
Girl With An Attitude






No comments: