Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Where are you, 'baby'?


Have you ever been in the situation that you are happy with your life, but still there is something missin'? There is something you really truly want, but you still don't have it yet. That's what I feel. I feel something still not full fill yet. To have a baby. Yes, I really wanna have a baby. Krishna and I really wanna have a baby. We've been married for 3,5 years, but the baby still hasn't arrive yet, ☺.

Seeing my friends and family already have a bunch of babies and kids, sometimes it makes me sad. It makes me feel like "Ok, so when will be my turn?". Some people even can have a baby almost every year. Meanwhile, to have at least one baby, it's very difficult for me.

I just want to have a baby, and we just want to be a parents like all parents used to.

It doesn't mean I don't appreciate my life. It doesn't mean I don't be thankful enough. I love my life, yes I do. But to be a mom and to be a parents is one of my dream.

Hopefully it soon will be come true ❤

Love,
Girl With An Attitude



No comments: