Monday, July 3, 2017

I Feel Better


"Happy Eid Mubarak all!"

Welp, last week was one of my rough week in my life. One day before we celebrate Eid Mubarak, my dad was ill. He got fever and felt so cold. We took him to the Emergency Room, and then the Doctor said he had to stay at the Hospital for a days. He had this injury on his left foot. So that's the reason why the fever came. I felt so sad to see my dad had to laid down in the Hospital. Meanwhile, I had to keep accompanied my mom, because our maid went home to her hometown. 

So we celebrated our Eid Mubarak at the Hospital with those bad situation. So so sad. 

But thank God, some of our family came, my dad's friends came and my friends came. So I felt a little bit calm. Oh, and you know what is the worse part? Our maid did not came back!!! I mean, I just cannot believe this is happened. Her husband called my dad, just to tell him that the maid went to Lampung to see her son, and it won't come back again to Jakarta to work with us. Say what?? Yeah, just a typical lame reason. Duh!

I felt so stressed and depressed! But, I think all of this happened for a reason. A very good reason. And I think I can make it. I can through this no matter what. The fact is, I feel better now. Waaaaay better!

My dad is also feeling so much better. And on this Friday, the new maid (actually our 4 years ago maid) will come and work with us (again!). Fyuh, glad to hear that.

I hope you guys had a very blessed Eid Mubarak with all your loved ones!

Stay happy. Stay healthy. Keep positive. And always put a smile on your face.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you ☺ 


Love,
Girl With An Attitude





No comments: