Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Take Me To The Honesty Bookshop!

Books, one of the most important thing in my life. I love books and I love to read since I was a kid. And one of my dream is, to have a little bookstore inside my little coffee shop (amen for that :)

Speaking about books, I just found out there is a place called The Book Town, well actually there is a bookstore named The Honesty Bookshop that has these thousand books! The place located at Welsh (Hay-On-Wye), England






Pic from Google
The unique thing is, eventhough there are so many books (new books and second books), but there is no one staff there. So if you want to buy a book, you can put the money in the "honest box" with the card sign says "Pay here!". Well that's interesting :)

I can imagine myself here reading tons of books for an hours! 

So if you all interested, maybe someday you should go there and drowned into this thousand books :)


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: