Monday, September 5, 2016

Review : "Butterscotch Jam"

Did you know that breakfast is very important to start the day? Because it can energize our body to do the activities. Especially if you having a breakfast with the sweet meal. For me, breakfast time is my favorite meal time. Because I always love to eat bread ( I mentioned it here) or oatmeal on every morning. Well, sometimes I also eat porridge. But it's not often, though.

Speaking about breakfast, I just received one of the most delicious Jam I've ever tasted! My cousin sent me this homemade Butterscotch Jam that she made by herself. I mean, come on, it's Butterscotch! It's a very unique taste yet delicious. I love the taste that not to sweet for my tooth, and the texture is very creamy and delicate. It feels like something caramelize melted in your mouth! 



I consume it with wheat bread, but my dad tried it with banana fried. And it was also yummy! 

This Jam is also perfect for topping such as pancakes, puddings, ice cream and many more. Made from premium ingredients, hygienic, no added artificial color and no added presevatives. So if you want to taste the Jam with "creamy and rich mild caramel taste", you can reach her Instagram @jelila2007 or contact number 0812-19934551 (Mirna).

So, what are you waiting for?! :)

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast"
-John Gunther-


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: