Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teenage life


"Bringing back the memories,
about how teenage life was so amazing!"
-Ovi-


It's good when you know one of your favorite Indonesian movie have the sequel. I mean, c'mon guys, who doesn't know Ada Apa Dengan Cinta?, right?  Thanks to Mira Lesmana and Riri Riza, whom made the sequel for that movie. 

Last night, I watched the movie with Krishna. And I felt very very nervous. I can imagine how this movie came back after 14 years. The first was on 2002. And I was still at college. More skinny and more younger. Believe it or not, when I saw one of the scene, that Cinta found the "Aku" poem book by Chairil Anwar, I felt really, hmm..I don't know, maybe touched! It brings back the memories. The first time when Cinta and Rangga felt love. 

Thank God the sequel is also good. More beautiful I think. I still can feel the chemistry between two people feels love, missing each other and sad. And the more important thing is, the kissing scene was uncensored. Give some applause for that, hehe.

Overall, I feel so happy about the movie. And also Krishna. He thinks this is one of the best Indonesian movie, hihi. 

Well, I believe that some things are not change at all. Eventhough the person is change. The ages runs out. The physical maybe is not attracted anymore. But the love will never change. The love is still in the right heart. Forever.

Yes, teenage life was so amazing.Life at the early age 20 was unbelievably beautiful. I am blessed that I had mine :)


Love,
Girl With An Attitude






No comments: