Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wish list : What I Want Lately


1. Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic : This is my 1st wish list, because I fellin love for the first time when I saw this type. It has double exposures, bulb, and wide angle setting. Whoah I'm going to buy it soon!



2. Bvlgari Au The Rouge perfume. It reminds me of my long long time ago office. Because I used this perfume everyday. The smell is so fresh, sweet and unique. Kinda miss it though.


3. Succulents / cactus : Yes, I also gonna buy this soon for our house. I mean how cute they are!


4. Well, well, as a Converse All Star lover, I think this gold glitter is my favorite. I imagine wearing this shoes with my overall, or with my ripped jeans and loose white shirt. Freakin' funky!


5. Vintage one piece swimsuit : It's very sophisticated, simple and also nice. I'm sure it'll makes me comfort everytime I swim with this one.


6. Swatch watch : With these 'sweet' and colorful theme, they're sooo me! I love how the sprinkles and the macarons filled the watch. Makes me wanna eat them!

(all pictures taken from Google)



Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: