Thursday, March 3, 2016

Quote :


Last Sunday, Krishna and I went to Informa Bintaro. Then I saw this typography frame with the words "Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon". I was like "Wow this words amazed me!". I told Krishna that is sooo true. I mean, if we all really have a dreams, why so worry to reach it? Because there is no limit for you to reach and touch the stars. Embrace and grab your dreams into your heart. The key is, you must have faith. You have to be sure about yourself. Despite everything. Positive thinking and go for it. If someone can reach and walk on the moon, so does you. Even you can dance with the skies and touch the beauty of the galaxy. Anything is possible though.

That's why I really love the words, because it is so nice and sure that you can make it. 

So, from now on, you can tell Neil Armstrong that he's not the only one who can walk on the moon. You can do it. I can do it. Because there is no limit. The sky it's just the part of the beauty in this universe :)


Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: