Monday, May 18, 2015

Fuller House


 
Yes, finally is totally confirmed that the 80s cute sitcom, Full House will back with still the same actors and actresses! Full House originaly aired from 1987 - 1995, and I remember I was only 5 or 6 years old back then. The story itself was about three men (a dad with his two brothers in law) raised three young girls. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen was played the part for Michelle Tanner which was my favorite!
 
But according to the website, the stars that will appear on Fuller House only Uncle Jesse, Stephanie Tanner, DJ Tanner and her best friend, Kimmy. The other stars are said to be "ongoing". Well, pretty sad about that. Because I hope I can see "the grown up" Michelle Tanner.
 
 
Hopefully it will be on air in Indonesia pretty soon! :)
 
 
 
Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: