Monday, December 29, 2014

Speaking about 2014

I just cannot believe that 2014 is almost over. In about 2 days left, it will change to be 2015. There were sooo many stories that I had in this year. Happy stories, sad stories. And not forget, there were also good news and bad news in here, Indonesia. One of the good story is : on August 2014 we have our new President and Assistant President, Bapak Joko Widodo and Bapak Jusuf Kalla. Indonesia is so proud to have them. But in the meaning time, there were so many sad news. Flood is everywhere and makes people suffered. And also, a sad news about so many flights were vanished and crashed. The newest is about Air Asia QZ8501. Yesterday, the flight was lost contact and the rumour is the flight is vanished crashed into the sea. But until now, the flight is still in searching by the Police. I hope the people is safe and sound, Amen.

Now, speaking about 2014, I would like to write a random things that I had in this year :

  1. 2 February 2014 : Married with Krishna Baskaraputra Sukarya. Alhamdulillah we are happy!
  2. 21 - 29 March 2014 : Honeymoon to Japan. Which was sooooo awesome!
  3. April 2014 : 2nd honeymoon to Singapore. Went to Universal Studios from 8 am until 8 pm. Haha crazy!
  4. 19 December 2014 : Resigned from my 3 years 6 months office. It's been a sad but also happy thing. Because finally I can moved on from my comfort zone. 
It's pretty amazing how I can through my life with sweet and bitter things. I hope on 2015 I will have a good year ahead.

  1. I can through my days in my new office with happiness inside
  2. Pregnant and have a baby. Amen!
  3. Renovation and finishing our own house. 

Sometimes people say that life was so unfair. But you just have to see the bright side. The good thing. The nice one. Because I am sure we still see a beautiful stars in a dark skies. We still can enjoy the colorful rainbow in a hard storm. Life is wonderful. Life is full of passion and mysterious things. Hey 2015, let's get the stars in the skies! 

"Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year!"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

2 comments:

Mary Andrikus said...

Oh my gosh, congrats on your marriage!! :) Plus, I'm so jealous of your honeymoon destination, I've been wanting to go to Japan since forever heheheh

ovi siregar said...

Thank you so much! Yeah, you should go to Japan soon. Because definitely a very beautiful place and it'll make you breathless :)