Saturday, December 20, 2014

Goodbye!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known"
-Anonymous-


That was the quote that I wrote at the end of my farewell letter. Yes, yesterday was my last day in CIMB Niaga Bank. I feel so relieved because at last I can moved on and found another (hopefully) good place. I don't know about you, but I think, to find or to feel a job is more like to find a soulmate in your life. If you're not in love with that thing, than you cannot go with it. You cannot go forcing something if it's just not right. Well, I feel like a rebellion right now, haha. But the truth is, I just say what I want to say. 

Doing something you really want and something you really love, is the most important thing. Because of what? Because you do or did that thing from the bottom of your heart. And you dedicated that thing to your family. And especially to yourself. Money is not everything, believe me my friend :)

It's pretty amazing when you got this butterfly things in your stomach. You feel happy yet nervous. Or I can say a little too excited about the new place. 

But in the meaning time, I also felt so blessed that I had a chance to worked in my previous office. I have so many friends there. Miss them already actually.

Goodbye is not a farewell word, but it's more just a word starts from G and have an E at the ending. Goodbye means nothing. Goodbye is not a sad story. Goodbye is a new start. A new start to say "See you when I see you!".


No comments: