Friday, September 19, 2014

Tea drop



'If you are cold, tea will warm you
if you are too heated, it will cool you
If you are depressed, it will cheer you
If you are excited, it will calm you"

  -William Ewart Gladstone-

Just bought this new tea with a very cute packaging. These tea cubes from Tea Drop cost IDR 10.000/cube. I bought Parisian Vanilla and Chocolate Rooibos. These are the recommended said the seller.


I think it's quite cute if you have this cubes. Because it is more eficient to bring. Well as I said before, lately I am into tea a lot. TWG, Twining, Yogi Tea, Lipton are my favorites. But I guess Tea Drop can also be one of my favorite.

It has so many varient tastes, and it makes you want to try all of them. Especially if you see the pictutes in the website :

teadrop.com


No comments: