Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy people with healthy breakfast


 Like I said in one of my post, lately I've been doing this healthy life. In this age, I'm sure that we must aware about our healthy. Probably, we can change our routine before it's to late. I am a type of person that cannot consume rice for breakfast. But I prefer to consume bread or cereal. And lately, I added fruits on my breakfast list. I consumed Kiwi, apple, banana and grapes. And not forget, fresh juices! 

It is so nice when you find out your body feels more fresh, healthy and also light. And effected into your skin face also. Besides that, I used Vitamin E for my skin face. 

"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity"

-World Health Organization, 1946-

No comments: