Wednesday, May 21, 2014

If I weren't me

If I weren't me like now, I would definitely be :

  1. A writer. Because I love writing. I like writing not because I have to, but because I love to. It's in my blood. Writing is my medicine if I want to express something.
  2. A rock star. Yes, a rock star. Such as Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, Michelle Branch or Lisa Loeb. You know, a chick who can sing, writing songs, and also play an instrument in her own band. Yeah!
  3. A baker. Haha, lately I'm so enthusiasm to baked some cupcakes or muffins. So I think, someday, I wanna be a baker, and have my own little coffe shop, with cupcakes, muffins, and anything sweets.
  4. A professional chocolate taster. Well yeah, this was just popped into my mind about a month ago. When I read an article about a 12 years old boy whose being a professional candy taster. You just eat it, taste it, then give some opinion. And voila! You got paiddd!!! :)

No comments: