Summary of my favorite little things, lately :
- My currently reading book. "The Faults In Our Stars" by John Green. Just finished Chapter 1, then entering Chapter 2.
- Photo of my nephew from Cempaka. The named is Django, and he's turning 6 months. Django is a very cute handsome baby. I love him :)
- My new casing Samsung Infite that I ordered on line. Looks like a Nintendo, and I love it!
- Last Sunday, I baked an Oreo pie. I ordered the dough by online. I made the pie very simple. Just mixed the dough with milk and butter / margarine, then put it in a refrigerator for about 1 hour. Then voila! The pie is ready to eat, and everybody's loved it :)
- My selfie photo that Krishna took when we were in Singapore. I wore a pink spotlight blazer and a spotlight yellow bag.
- Chocolate Cherry lip balm from Soap & Glory, that I've been looking for a months! I bought it at Marina Bay. And now, this lip balm is still my favorite.
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It's a small one that I bought at 7 eleven, when we were just about to go to Raffles. It's a Chocolate Chip Cookie dough flavored, and it tastes sooo good!
- My 'not so' selfie photos, that I really like it so much. Because I love the way how Krishna's hugged me from my back. Sweet :)
- My beloved blog, that I have been write for about 6 years. And I still keep doing it :)