Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Little things


Summary of my favorite little things, lately :
  1. My currently reading book. "The Faults In Our Stars" by John Green. Just finished Chapter 1, then entering Chapter 2.
  2. Photo of my nephew from Cempaka. The named is Django, and he's turning 6 months. Django is a very cute handsome baby. I love him :)
  3. My new casing Samsung Infite that I ordered on line. Looks like a Nintendo, and I love it!
  4. Last Sunday, I baked an Oreo pie. I ordered the dough by online. I made the pie very simple. Just mixed the dough with milk and butter / margarine, then put it in a refrigerator for about 1 hour. Then voila! The pie is ready to eat, and everybody's loved it :)
  5. My selfie photo that Krishna took when we were in Singapore. I wore a pink spotlight blazer and a spotlight yellow bag.
  6. Chocolate Cherry lip balm from Soap & Glory, that I've been looking for a months! I bought it at Marina Bay. And now, this lip balm is still my favorite.
  7. Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It's a small one that I bought at 7 eleven, when we were just about to go to Raffles. It's a Chocolate Chip Cookie dough flavored, and it tastes sooo good!
  8. My 'not so' selfie photos, that I really like it so much. Because I love the way how Krishna's hugged me from my back. Sweet :)
  9. My beloved blog, that I have been write for about 6 years. And I still keep doing it :)

No comments: