Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Unwell


No, I'm not sick.. I just, well I don't know. These two days I felt so weird. It's like I always grumpy whatever I do. And yesterday, yes yesterday was Monday..which I think it was the most 'f***ing asshole' day. I felt that I wanna screamed! Yesterday was not my day. From the beginning I woke up, until on my way home, I felt this cranky and sadly feeling. And I just don't know what to do. Because I think nobody will understands it. Oh well, I guess maybe this is the part of my menstrual syndrome. BIG SHIT :"(

"All day
Staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night
Hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
I'm feeling like I'm headed for a
Breakdown
I don't know why
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell"


(Matchbox 20)

No comments: