Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy February!

Hello!

Like I said before, that every month I'm going to change my background blog. No, not because I'm the kind of always bored-about-something-people, but because I just want to show they're so many nice backgrounds that I like.

So, first, I'm going to tell you the reasons why I chose this lips kisses background. Simple, because I feel like I want to kiss February! Why? Because I think February is a special month for me. On 2nd February 2014 were Krishna and mine's wedding day (yup, already 2 years!). Then on 5th February 2012 was the first time we met (Jimmy and Chiara introduced us at Andakar Steak Restaurant, haha). And also, 14th February is a Valentine's Day. A month of love. So you can imagine how I love February so much and I really want to kiss it!

Speaking about wedding anniversary, Krishna and I celebrated by stayed at Aston Marina Hotel. We went to the beach, to the sea world, and heard the sound of the wind. It was so romantic!

I'm going to share you the story and the photos soon!

Meanwhile, happy February people.Let's spread the love around us :)



Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: