Monday, December 4, 2017

Karawaci Flavor

Last weekend was a long weekend. So Krishna and I decided to explore Karawaci (eventhough this is not our first time). We went to Benton Junction and we had lunch at this cute Japanese restaurant, KAREI-YA Fusion. The place is soooo cozy and cute. It feels like in a real Japan haha!



What so special about this place is the curry. Yes the curry tasted so good in my tongue. I ordered the Minion Curry menu, and it was oh so cute! 





Besides the price is not too expensive, the food also tasted so good. There are so many cute cartoon characters for the curry menu. You guys probably should go there sometime ☺




Karei Ya - Fusion (Tangerang)
Benton Junction 
Jl. Boulevard Palem Raya 
Karawaci, Tangerang


By the way, you can also check my new Vlog about our one day at Karawaci. Don't forget to like, subscribe and give me some comment guys!




Love,
Girl With An Attitude







No comments: