Sunday, December 10, 2017

Don't Forget to Say "Thank You!"

pic by me

Day by day, step by step, we always find something new. We always sees another things whether it's beautiful or it is not. Today I spent my Sunday very well. And also last weekend, and another weekend. When you found yourself you did something good or had something nice, have you say "thank you" to God?

Sometimes we always asked something, wanting and hoping about anything we want to have. We begged. Even we cried just to have it. And if that thing came true, we still asked another thing. Begged and cried again. It's a habit for us. It is never enough. 

Then, we always forgot to say "thank you". I mean the "real" thank you. Without asked anything more. I'm sure it's a 20% forgot and a 80% always asked something. But God never been bored about that. 

If God always care for us, why can't we care for Him. At least we can say "thank you" and feel blessed about what we had. You can say it anytime and anywhere.

After I write this post, before I go to bed, I'm going to say "thank you" about what I had and feel blessed about it. Just a simple little words that I'll whisper it to Him. 

"Thank you!"


Love,
Girl With An Attitude.



2 comments:

Ve said...

Hello, kak Ovi!

I can't agree more. For me, it's better for us to say thank you first. Asking for His forgiveness comes second. Then, we tell Him about our needs. Nevertheless, He knows us better than ourselves (:

I just want to give you a suggestion to write in Present Tense only. Because you said 'habit' it'll be inappropriate if you use past tense. That's it! But I'm really grateful today to read your post. Have a blissful day (:

Cheers,
Ve

ovi siregar said...

Hai Ve, thank you so much for your suggest. Have a blissful day also :)