Friday, November 17, 2017

Good Morning, Friday..


It is 09.05 am now, and I am at the office. It's weird, because lately I really don't have a mood to go to the office. I feel bored. I feel lazy and not productive enough. But today's a little bit different. I feel like, happy and ready to rock the Friday. 

Yeah, I realized that today is Friday. It means tomorrow is weekend. And today I'm wearing a new sweater (welp, actually my old sweater, but I've never wearing it to the office). Also, I'm wearing a nail polish after a long time. The good thing is, my nail polish has this sweet scents such as cupcakes. So on my finger hands, I'm wearing a nail polish with a Cinnamon scent. And on my finger feet, I'm wearing it with a Chocolate Mousse scent. I am happy or what?! ☺

Maybe that's the reason why I feel happy today. 

Happy Friday to you all. Be kind always ❤


Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: