Tuesday, November 14, 2017

36!

On 8th November 2017, I'm officially 36 years old! Yay, I'm old..haha..

So, I just wanna say thank you soooo much for the good wishes from my family, best friends, friends and colleagues. I hope you all will have the same good vibes. Amen ❤

And you know what, I got a best birthday gift ever from Krishna (welp, actually every gifts from him are the best!). But, because lately I am so in love with the Vans Checkerboard slip on, so I think it's like a dream came true ☺


Also I got this classic The Beatles, White Album vinyl. I was like wooooooaaahhh...

White Album is our favorite album, because the song "Honey Pie" it reminds me of how Krishna used to call me ❤

So yeah, I think my birthday went very well. I feel blessed and loved. Thank you, God ❤


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: