Friday, October 20, 2017

So Peaceful

Cooking is one of a thing that I cannot deal with. I mean, I can only cook something simple like pancakes, cupcakes, fried rice, fried noodle and french toast. There is nooo way I can cook amazing food like pizza, dumpling, or any main course that really really hard to make. 

So, I just wanna tell you, that I am sooo in love with this cooking channel on Yotube name Peaceful Cuisine. This guy from Japan always cooked something good, and he also made the video with a very great concept, great angle, and great filters. And he always made the videos with two concepts. One is the video with a music background, and one video is the sounds of the things when he cooked. So genius! You have to see those videos, because I know you will like it :











When you see the videos, you feel like you also there with him, watching him live cooking something. And waiting for him to share the food with you. Haha ❤


Love,
Girl With An Attitude



No comments: