Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Currently looking for these!

Woot woot! So, in about a few weeks, I'm going to have a birthday! Birthday is always a good thing for me. But maybe because the more we're having a birthday, the more we are older, I'm kinda not so-in-the-mood to remember my birthday (I'm old y'all!)

Still, speaking about birthday is also speaking about gifts / presents, haha. But for me, it is not always that. The most important thing is, we celebrate it with the people we love.

Meanwhile, this birthday girl 'going to be' has so many things that she loves to have :

1. Fish bowl :

About a yearsss ago I had two fishes that I really loved. I put them in my room. Their name were Fishy and Wishy. So, currently I feel like I want to have a fishes again. This time, I'm going to put it in my living room. And hmm, I have to give them some names. Any idea, anyone?


This is a to die for to me! I always wanted to have these shoes. And yes, I always loved Vans! I think this shoes are very cool, simple, trendy, and last forever. I used to have The Beatles Vans shoes that I like, but I think this one will also gonna be my favorite! 


Say cheeeese! Yes, I am going to say cheese if I have this disposable camera. I am one of those girl who's always love camera and taking a picture. I'm an Instax camera type of girl, but hey I also curious about this cute simple camera ☺



This one is a local product, and a good one! I have the liptsick and also the sunblock. And when I see these new bodies treatment, I feel like I can smell it. And the variant scents are from my favorite fruits : Watermelon, Kiwi and Pineapple. Can you see how cute are the packagings and colors? ❤



I know this bag is tooo way expensive, but I just love it! Because I always love Anya Hindmarch style (eventhough Kate Spade and Cath Kidston are always the best!) I think this bag is simple yet classy. I love the grey color, because it looks how expensive the bag is. Hehe..



And this one is for my Instax Square camera. I bought this camera about a months ago, and it's kinda expensive. So, I think for the goodness, I really need a case for it. A leather case that really thick and good. Besides I also need the case so I can tangled it around my neck ☺

And those are my currently things that I am looking for. Hopefully I can get them at least two or three of them. I think I better 'make a wish' for it, haha! 
* (all pics are from Google)


Love,
Girl With An Attitude



No comments: