Monday, February 27, 2017

Challenge accepted!


It's been a long time since the last time I had my last challenge. And now, I'm going to do some 30 days music challenge like people does. So, let's have a look ☺

  1. Yellow by Coldplay
  2. 22 by Taylor Swift
  3. Summertime by The Sundays
  4. Let's Groove by Earth, Wind & Fire
  5. Jump Around by House Of Pain
  6. September by Earth, Wind & Fire
  7. My Favorite Game by The Cardigans
  8. High & Dry by Radiohead
  9. Obladi Oblada by The Beatles
  10. Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon
  11. Till There Was You by The Beatles
  12. Mmmbop by Hanson
  13. Yesterday Once More by The Carpenters
  14. Runaway by The Corrs
  15. Leaving On A Jetplane by Chantal Kreviazuk
  16. Dancing Queen by ABBA
  17. Don't Wait by Dashboard Confessional
  18. Hello by Lionel Richie??! 
  19. Fix You by Coldplay
  20. You're A God by Vertical Horizon
  21. Michelle by The Beatles
  22. Get Lucky by Daft Punk
  23. Everythings Not Lost by Coldplay
  24. I Will by The Beatles
  25. Try Again by Aaliyah
  26. All My Lovin by The Beatles
  27. Foolish Beat by Debbie Gibson
  28. Plush by Stone Temple Pilots
  29. Someday by Mariah Carey
  30. In The Sun by She & Him
Yeay, I made it. I did the 30 day music challenge. Haha..so, how about you?

Love,
Girl With An Attitude



No comments: