Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review : "Palmolive Body Butter Coconut Scrub"

After I tried this about 4 times, I knew this is gonna be my favorite! I personally really love smells such as Vanilla, Chocolate and Coconut. And this one is very very very good! I bought this at Watson, Grand Indonesia for only IDR 55.000 (the real price is IDR 89.000). I never tried body butter scrub before, I mean I use soap/body foam always separate with scrub. Sometimes I used scrub twice a week, sometimes only once a week.


When I tried this Palmolive Body Butter Coconut Scrub for the first time, it reminds me to my childhood. I remember when I was a kid, I used to eat watermelon candies with smells like this scrub. It's veeeeeeery sweet! 


The scrub itself is very soft, so it touched your skin very smooth without any pain. And when you wash it with water, it still has this foam and bubbles. Afterwards, you can feel your skin very plumpy yet dry (in a good way). So it's not that too moist.

Yes, I can say this body butter scrub truly my new favorite! I love the smell, the structure and the packaging with 400 ml size. Scrub goal!


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: