Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Latepost about bday!


It's funny how your birthday can made you had a mixed feelings between happy, sad, excited, worried and wondered. That's how I felt when I had my bday last week. I don't know, I just feel like "I'm not there". I didn' feel the excitements that I felt when I was younger. 

Maybe it's true when you're almost aging (say what?), you don't like your bday. You don't like the fact that you're a year older, haha. It's like a piece of shit 💩

Well, I don't know about that. I mean, yeah I'm worried about how I still haven't reach something that I want at this age. I still wanna have this, I still wanna do that. But the most important thing is, I really wanna have a kids 👶 

But beyond those things, I really feel blessed about what I have right now. Especially my family and husband. They're like my angels. Even my husband always support me no matter what.

So I guess this mixed feelings really made my bday confusing, though. Haha. 

By the way, thank you to all my family and friends for the warm bday wishes. I hope you all really have a tremendous life. Same wishes to you too 💛 


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: