Friday, November 28, 2014

Taking chances

Besides November is my birthday, it is also a lucky month for me. Thank you so much dear Lord, for letting me to have a new job. Eventhough it's not that simple. Yeah, starts on December, I will join my new company. And leaving the old one. Sometimes I feel like, it's hard for me to leave this company that already gave me a knowledge and also a good experiences in this past 3,6 years. But hey, life must goes on right? Remember a words says 'nothing lasts forever'? Remember a words says 'move on' ? Yes, that is what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to move on. I'm trying to leave my comfort zone. I'm trying to take a chance. I'm trying to take a new challenge. Hopefuly, it would give the best for me. 

And it's also hard for me when I told my boss and my team that I am resign. Saddy, saddy! Hiks..

I learned that if we have a chance to try a new thing, just go a head. Just give yourself a good thing. It won't regret you anyway. But it might be your new chance to challenge this life. Because if you try your best, I'm sure you will have a best thing too.

"Somewhere, something incredible
is waiting to be known"

-Yoga inspiration-

No comments: