Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Pop Con Asia 2017

It's such an honor for me because my book, Mimpi Oriana can joined Pop Con Asia 2017 last weekend. I joined the booth in the books section with another writers that made comics, posters and stickers. I was very proud to myself, at least this is a step stone for me to be a writer. To promote my book and to be around with the people that loves the same thing. 

Thanks to my cousin and her husband whom gave me this opportunity and joined the booth with them ☺




It was one of the best achievement that I've had in my life. Oh, btw if you'd like to read free sample or buy Mimpi Oriana, you can click this link below :


And also don't forget to see my new vlog on my Youtube channel. Please do subscribe, like and give some comment. Thank you ❤





Love,
Girl With An Attitude



No comments: