Sunday, March 26, 2017


Lately, I was just thinking. Life is very fast. Moving so fast. Life is unstable. Shaking and confusing. I saw my picture when Krishna and I went to Japan for our honeymoon about 3 years ago. And it's like "time flies, dude..". Well, isn't it? The moment I saw the picture of us in Japan, then the next day, I'm sitting right here, at my house, on midnight, and trying to write something on my blog. Feeling exciting to do travel again. I'm waiting for the time that I can fly to another place. Stay there for a couple of days. Trying to relax and forget the "boring days" that I have while I'm at the office. 

The reason why I write this post is because, I was just wondering, why is time has to be so fast? Can I just pause it? And always have the same good things in my life?

Seems I regret it??

Nope. I'm not. But I just like it if something good always around me. That's all.

Good night. ❤


Love,
Girl With An Attitude

No comments: