Saturday, January 28, 2017

Into the clays

I have to admitted that I'm so into clays / ceramics lately. And last week, I went to Galeri Nasional Indonesia to see this Ceramics Festival named "Ways Of Clay". Besides the exhibition was in the Galeri, there's a small shop "Kelontong Keramik" that is also sell the clays. They were all sooo beautiful. And the most important is, they are all hand made by local artists such as Kandura, Rat, and Deraumade

I always love how an artist or a person made something original, unique, and hand made with hearts. 


















I bought myself a clay ring, a mug with an "O" initial with it, and a candle holder with an egg shell shaped. Lafffff!


Galeri Nasional Indonesia 
Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur No. 14 
Gambir, Jakarta Pusat 10110
Telp : 021-34833954


Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: