Sunday, December 4, 2016

Review : "Waroeng Roti"




It's good when you went to some unfancy place but it has a very nice atmosphere. This place called Waroeng Roti really took my heart. I went there this morning with Krishna. And I never thought I will find a place such as this place. The place is quite small with only four wood tables. But it has so many vintage decors and pictures. And also with lots of variant bread. I ate the Chocolate Long John and Sugar Butter bread with a cup of White Coffee. And the bread tastes so good. Really good. It's very home made with a touch of softness. The range price also very cheap, from IDR 8.500 - IDR 25.000. 













I think this place is gonna be one of my favorite place in Bintaro. The atmosphere is good. The bread is good. The service is good. The price is good. The packaging is good (for take away order). Well, what else I can say? ☺☺☺

"Waroeng Roti"
Address : Ruko Kebayoran Arcade 2, 
                 Jl. Rasuna Said, Sektor 7 Bintaro, Tangerang
Phone    :0856-97916888
Hour      : 06.00 am - 22.00 pm


Love,
Girl With An Attitude


No comments: